We use dental exams and x-rays to identify any oral diseases before they become serious problems.
Our dental team will perform a thorough dental examination during your first visit with us.
You exam will consist of the following:
- Examination of diagnostic x-rays
- Oral cancer screening
- Gum disease evaluation
- Examination of tooth decay
- Examination of existing restorations
A dental x-ray can help our team identify any risks before they become significant problems.
Dental X-Rays can detect:
- Abcesses or cysts
- Bone loss
- Cancerous and non-cancerous tumours
- Decay between the teeth
- Problems inside a tooth or below the gum line